Spooky Snacks – Part 3
Ghoulish Gouda Eye Balls:
- Any round Babybel cheese (I selected Gouda, but there are many varieties to pick from)
- Asparagus tapenade (or pesto if you do not like asparagus)
- Black olives
-Your favorite flavor Pretzel Crisps®
To Make the Gouda Eye Balls
- Peel Babybel cheese and slice in half.
- Dollop a little asparagus tapenade or pesto and flatten into a circle.
- Use a knife, frosting/icing piping tip, or mini circle cookie cutter and stab it through the side of an olive to make little circles. Construct your eyeball on top of your favorite flavor Pretzel Crisp®.