Smoky Grilled Barbecue Pretzel Crisps
Something toasted and smoky to snack on at the beach this summer is the perfect way to hold you over until lunch is ready.
-Plain, sesame or class Pretzel Crisps
- Barbecue seasoning, homemade or a mix from the store
- Olive oil or liquid smoke
1. Brush each side of your Pretzel Crisps with liquid smoke (olive oil is a good substitution, if you prefer).
2. Toss into a plastic storage bag with barbecue seasoning and a little smoked paprika. Don’t go to heavy on the paprika.
3. Turn grill on low. Scatter Pretzel Crisps on grate.
Keep a close eye as the Pretzel Crisps will toast quickly and could burn. Only a few minutes. Remove from grill and store in an airtight bag or container
Enjoy your barbecue grilled Pretzel Crisps alone or with a creamy dip.