Crispy Candy Bites
I was making 4th of July plans with my Mother last weekend when she asked me to bring some type of dessert to the family picnic. Her suggestion was to “make it simple and something good for the kids.” In keeping with the patriotic theme of the holiday I decided to make these scrumptious red-white-and blue Pretzel Crisps® candies.
The ingredients are very basic:
-1 bag of Original Pretzel Crisps®
-1 bar of white chocolate
-1 bag of M&M candies
You will also need these utensils found in almost every kitchen:
Making these candies can be fun for the whole family. I recommend recruiting an extra set of hands to help in the process. The more the merrier when cooking with loved ones! Follow these steps to complete the recipe:
1. Separate the red and blue M&Ms
2. Lay out your Pretzel Crisps®
3. Start your double boiler on medium-low heat
4. Toss in pieces of white chocolate
5. Melt down white chocolate by continuously string with spatula
6. Once white chocolate is melted dip half of your Pretzel Crisp® into the chocolate with tongs
7. After dipping place one blue and one red M&M on top of your Pretzel Crisp®
*Extra: You could also dip the chocolate dipped Pretzel Crisps® into red and blue sprinkles!
8. Set Pretzel Crisps® down on parchment paper (face-up)
9. Let cool for 10 minutes at room temperature
10. Enjoy with your favorite refreshing beverage
About the author
Hi, my name is Lisa Parady, and I am Pretzel Crisper!
I recently relocated from Boston to Tampa Bay to help ignite the Florida market. I have a passion for fashion and love to travel. I’m always on the go, and I carry Pretzel Crisps® with me everywhere.
One interesting fact about me: I plan to visit all 50 states before I turn 50 years-old. I’m on my way with 21 out of 50 already crossed off the list.