Pretzel Crisps® PB & J Cheesecake Sandwiches
By Paige, Chicago Area Marketing Team
I LOVE PB & J so when I came across the Saltines Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecake Sandwiches on diethood.com I couldn’t resist trying them out using Pretzel Crisps®. The original recipe has been cut in half, however to make more just double the quantities you see below.
- 1/2 package (4-ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tub (4-ounces) whipped topping
- 24 Pretzel Crisps® Original
- 1 cup of your favorite Jelly
- Combine cream cheese and peanut butter; beat until smooth.
- Add vanilla and salt; continue to beat until mixed.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add in whipped topping and continue to stir until smooth.
- Cover a large pan or plate with aluminum foil.
- Line up 24 Pretzel Crisps®.
- Using a spoon, evenly divide peanut butter cheesecake and top each cracker with it.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from freezer and top peanut butter cheesecake with jelly.
- Top each sandwich with remaining Pretzel Crisps®.
- Put back in the freezer for an additional 20 minutes, or until set.
- Keep refrigerated.
Favorite Pretzel Crisps Flavor: Everything
My favorite Pretzel Crisps pairing: Everything Pretzel Crisps with Cabot’s Seriously Sharp Cheddar