- Chop onion into small dice and caramelize with the butter in a large skillet on medium heat for 8-10 min. Remove from skillet and set aside in a large bowl to cool.
- Cook bacon in same skillet until crispy and easily crumbles. Remove to clean plate and pat with paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Crumble or finely chop bacon and place in bowl with onions and the blue cheese.
- Add the softened cream cheese and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refridgerate dip until ready to use.
- Remove stems from dried figs and slice them in half length wise so that you have rounds about the size of a quarter. Soak figs in bourbon. For a stronger flavor go 2+ hours , for a milder flavor let them go 1 hour or less.
- Drain bourbon off figs and pat them dry with a towel. Place figs on a baking sheet in a 350 degree oven until they are dry but still pliable. Approximately 10-12 min.
- Place a tsp of dip on Everything Pretzel Crisps® and garnish with fig, chives and toasted sesame seeds.
Recipe Courtesy of Jeremy Crow