24 Original Pretzel Crisps®
1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
12 Chocolate After Dinner Mints
8 Ounces Dark Chocolate Chips
2 to 4 Tablespoons Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and arrange 12 Pretzel Crisps® on it.
- Top each Pretzel Crisp® with about 8 mini marshmallows, (or however many will fit without falling off). Place in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the marshmallows have puffed and are soft.
- Remove from the oven and place one chocolate dinner mint on top of each pretzel. Then return to the oven for 1 minute, or until the chocolate has started to melt.
- Remove from the oven and sandwich each pretzel bite with another Pretzel Crisp®. Allow to cool, then place the cooled sheet pan in the refrigerator until the chocolate has firmed.
- In a small bowl, combine the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave on high, in 30-second intervals, until melted and smooth.
- Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into the melted chocolate. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off and place back on the sheet pan.
- Top with crumbled graham crackers and allow chocolate to harden.
Recipe courtesy of Tip Hero