22–25 Original Pretzel Crisps®
1 Package Of Instant Vanilla Pudding
1.5 Cups Of White Chocolate Morsels
Fresh Strawberries And Blueberries
Red, White And Blue Sprinkles
- Make instant pudding as directed on package and set aside. In a round pie dish, cover the bottom with Pretzel Crisps®.
- Add 1.5 cups of white chocolate morsels to a microwavable-safe bowl and microwave for approximately 2 minutes. Remove bowl from microwave and stir until all of the morsels are melted and smooth.
- Pour white chocolate in the middle of the pie dish and spread outward over the Pretzel Crisps®, keeping the Pretzel Crisps® in place as much as possible.
- Be sure to spread the white chocolate to the edge of the dish.
- Use remaining Pretzel Crisps® to create a “crust” around the edges.
- Evenly pour pudding into the dish and refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes (or until white chocolate is firm).
- Finally, decorate pudding pie with fresh fruit and sprinkles.
Recipe Courtesy of Tina Haupert, CarrotsnCake.com