1 Bag Original Pretzel Crisps®
1 Jar Creamy Peanut Butter
10 Ounces Dark Chocolate Chips
1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
¼ Cup Roasted Salted Peanuts, Finely Chopped, for Garnish
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter, about ¼-inch thick, on Pretzel Crisps®. Gently press another Pretzel Crisps® on top, creating a sandwich. Continue until all the pretzels you want have been assembled.
- In a small bowl, combine the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave on high, in 30-second intervals, until melted and smooth.
- Dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into the melted chocolate. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off and place back on the sheet pan.
- Top with chopped peanuts and allow the chocolate to cool and harden.
Recipe courtesy of Tip Hero