- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa into a bowl. Set to the side.
- In a mixer, beat butter and sugar on on high until fluffy. On low, add eggs one at a time until well mixed, then add vanilla. Alternate between adding heavy cream and dry mix. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into cupcake liners, bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Take chocolate cupcakes and sprinkle frosting with broken pieces of dark chocolate and peppermint Pretzel Crisps®. Top with a whole dark chocolate and peppermint Pretzel Crisps®.
- Optional for additional peppermint Pretzel Crisp flavor: When baking cupcakes, press some broken pieces and peppermint pieces from the bottom of the bag into the batter, then bake.
- CHEATERS WELCOME: For a fast and fool proof way to skip the baking, buy the chocolate cupcakes at the grocery store and pick up a bag of White or Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Crisps® and dress them up to make them look homemade!