- Note: you can buy Cranberry Jam already made to save time.
- Add cranberries, sugar, jalapeno, candied ginger and water to a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and simmer until cranberries soften (about 5 minutes). Serve as is or for smoother consistency, purée in food processor.
- Score the fat of the duck breast in a criss-cross pattern with a knife.
- Season duck on each side with salt & pepper. Add canola oil to sauté pan over medium-low heat. When oil starts to sizzle, add duck breast to pan skin side down and cook for 12 minutes. Turn over and cook an additional 4 minutes. Remove duck from pan and let rest 5 minutes then slice into ¼ inch slices.
- Add a dollop of cranberry jam to each Pretzel Crisp, top with a slice of duck and garnish with microgreens.