Tomato Mozzarella Cups
- Large tomatoes
- Mozzarella balls
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Basil leaves
- Optional: mixed herbs
- Use a small knife to cut the tops off of large tomatoes.
- Cut along the inside rim, careful not to slice a hole through the outside skin.
- Use a spoon to scoop out inside pulp. Set tomato cups to the side.
- Mix cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, olive oil, salt and pepper, and if you like, some chopped herbs.
- Spoon into tomato cups. Garnish with a basil leaf.